Professional Services: Temporary Staffing
The University has several contracts for temporary staffing including positions for general administrative, locum tenens, and nursing. Utilizing these contracts is the preferred method of obtaining these services.
Please review each contract page below for specifics on procedures, shipping information (if applicable) and company contacts.
If the temporary position cannot be obtained from the contracted suppliers, the units must:
1) Contact Human Resources to receive approval for the alternate supplier.
2) Complete a requisition via a Service Request Form.
3) Attach an ICED Form (completed by the supplier) to the requisition.
4) Attach a Statement of Work (SOW) (completed by the supplier) to the requisition.
5) Attach a quote (two or more quotes if $10,000 or greater).
6) Attach a completed Waiver of Bid Request Form (if $10,000 or greater and if multiple quotes are not possible).
More information on temporary staffing agencies can be found via University Human Resources.