RU Marketplace features the University's online catalog ordering system where faculty and staff can place orders with many different suppliers by "punching out" to suppliers' catalogs. Shopping RU Marketplace is similar to shopping online, and offers many benefits:
- One login grants units access to multiple suppliers, products, and centrally located catalogs
- It is easy to identify and place orders for contracted items
- "Favorites" shopping-cart functionality enables shoppers to quickly reorder frequently ordered products
- Prices listed are the University's negotiated prices
- Required approvals are automatically routed as needed
- Ordering and invoicing are done electronically
You may also purchase goods and services from suppliers not currently enabled on punchout by submitting a Goods Request Form, Service Request Form or a Quick Order Form (purchases under $10,000 only).