International Travel

Before any faculty/staff or students travel internationally for a university-associated matter, they must first register their trip on the international travel registration site.

Faculty/staff: Travel information is automatically downloaded from the travel system for faculty/staff arranging travel via Direct Travel or the Concur Online Booking Tool. No further action is needed.

Students and non-faculty/staff: International travel must be registered via the International Travel Registration Form. This form provides the information needed to locate you and deliver resources to you in the event of an international emergency. Travelers are encouraged to provide as much information as possible. The more information you provide, the better we’ll be able to help you if and when needed. Please direct your completed forms and questions about the travel registration process to Matt Spaventa (; 848-932-3008). Registration is not required for personal or domestic travel.

International Travel Resources:

Please make sure to review Employee Travel Responsibilities prior to booking.